Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 30, 2007 HDR Thriller (pirate)


Pirates of Chicago, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs. Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

Saw Pirates of the Carribean over the weekend, and thought it quite good; better than the last one. And so I thought it might make a fun search "as it were"....and it led me to this gem above (I'll stop). Definitely an arrghmazing shot here that really must be seen MUST BE SEEN IN LARGE ON BLACK.

And as a runner up, here's a bonus that is even more pertinent to Capt. Jack Sparrow. And while it was a technically fantastic shot, how could I possibly bring myself to select a Thriller that was taken at Disneyworld?...(no offense intended to Walt and Mickey). Interesting though that there were 104,321 shots of Disneyworld on Flickr (not making this up) and only 98 of them were in HDR (really).

1 comment:

Humidifiers Charlotte said...

Loved readding this thank you

Previous Pics