Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 22, 2007 HDR Thriller (sunset)


Venice - Venècia, originally uploaded by Mor (bcnbits). Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

Saw this during yesterdays search for "sunset" and thought it very worthy of reprising "sunset" as the search word today. Between the architecture, colors, boats, and water, Venice really lends itself to HDR photography. And it also happens to be on the "must go" list just like yesterday's selection. A classic example of how great HDRs look like great paintings. Really must be seen IN LARGE ON BLACK.

2 comments:

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

This is simply glorious!

I'm so glad you are one of my friends, what a treat!

And thanks for coming back to visit-

I never get enough of your blog, sometimes I wish for more hours in a day, but then, I guess there still would not be enough!

Ann-Slugger

http://aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com/

HDReader said...

Wow. Thanks! That means a lot..I very much enjoy your blog too!!

Previous Pics