Thursday, May 17, 2007

May 17, 2007 HDR Criller (tower)


scrabo tower HDR, originally uploaded by FujiBlonde. Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

Just a hunch, but I don't think Scrabo Tower really looks like this. HDR photos done right can sort of mimic human vision in that they are provided higher exposure range throughout the visual field, but it definitely should not make you feel like you just consumed pure psilocybin. I realized I've seen this heavy handed approach to HDR before from FujiBlonde...case in point was March 7, 2007...she must not see things the same way I do. Let's talk it out over pizza...betcha she has mushrooms on hers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Firstly thanks for posting a photo of mine without asking for my permission. 2ndly this was taken and experimented about with while i was first starting to "create" my HDR shots and didn't know better! and 3rdly i dont eat pizza, and no mushrooms either!

and finally, if you wish to tear my HDR techniques, then be a big person and do it on a comment on my photostream or better yet, send me a flickr mail. so shall look fwd to seeing your wonderful HDR masterpieces!!!

Fujiblonde x

Previous Pics