Monday, May 21, 2007

May 21, 2007 HDR Thriller (sunset)


The End, originally uploaded by iJohn. Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

This picture is a MUST SEE IN LARGE. Definitely an example of the depth in 3 dimensions that HDR can offer. And this one really soothes too. It's dusk on the Bay of Fundy which is on my "must go" list of places (yes, along with Iceland for anyone who has read this blog before). I do really want to see a 30-40 foot tide. Being an eyewitness to that must give you a true sense of "planet" by seeing the effect of incredible, yet invisible, forces outside of this planet molding things here (in this case, lunar gravity).

Oh, and I'm giving the Chiller a rest today.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hi,I have never heard of this technique but i am glad i have now.It really gives that extra dimension and punch.
I have added your link to my blog, are you happy to exchange?
Cheers Mark

HDReader said...

Thanks for the exhange there Mark. I hope you give HDR a shot. Maybe I'll see some HDR pics on your blog someday!

Previous Pics