Friday, August 3, 2007

August 3, 2007 HDR Thriller (colors)


Colors of Buddha, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs. Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

Well, I was thinking that yesterday's shot was gonna be hard to top, so why not just at least go for some color today. Selected this rather cool shot of a buddhist monastery in Thailand. GOTTA SEE IT LARGE ON BLACK. The search word was pretty broad today as 8,660 photos showed up. I hate it when that happens, 'cauz I can't look through them all, but I think I found a pretty good one.

2 comments:

paisley said...

some times i swear these photos look like they are like holograms or something.. the color and detail are over the top!!! excellent

Bike Drool said...

Stuck in Customs (Trey Ratcliff, sp?), has to be one of, if not THE best HDR photogs on Flickr!! His pictures are amazing. And not "over-worked" like a lot of HDR...