Thursday, August 9, 2007

August 10, 2007 HDR Chiller (summer)


万寿山 - Tower of Buddhist Incense, originally uploaded by stoicviking. CLick on pic, see it in Flickr.

I have not done a Chiller in a while, but it seems fate brought me this photo so I had to post it. My reasoning?...it was 104F here today, and the only hotter day that I have ever experienced was when I visited the summer palace pictured here. That day in June 2005 in Beijing was 108F with incredible throat-peeling, bird-strangling smog. However, I can assure you even with the thickest of Beijing smogs, the sky did not quite look like this (well, maybe it was closer than I initally thought).

I have a personal distate for this heavy a hand on the HDR...need to increase the light-smoothing to neutral and back off the strength setting. Hey, but maybe that's just me.

No comments: