Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August 15, 2007 HDR Thriller (worry)


Cadair Idris 4, originally uploaded by Geoff Edwards. Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

What can I say about this one? Very surreal shot. However, Geoff Edwards the photographer said something in the Flickr caption about "it was just him and the sheep" in this photo above, but I didn't see any sheep. Made me curious, so I dug a little deeper and found the sheep in another one of his photos. I present it below. Both of these are pretty stunning HDR images that kinda show what kind of detail enhancemant HDR is capable of. And although it is time to turn in, I don't think these sheep are going to be much of a sleep aid. You GOTTA SEE THE TOP ONE IN LARGE ON BLACK....

And I have to say, even after all the HDR images I have seen, the sheep one below, WHEN VIEWED IN LARGE ON BLACK, still blows me away.

Cadair Idris 13. Originally uploaded by Geoff Edwards. CLick on Pic, see it in Flickr.

1 comment:

paisley said...

i like the long shot but the close up of the sheep is even better....