Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August 22, 2007 HDR Thriller (black and white)


Pyramid in Black and White, originally uploaded by Foto Blitz Color. Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

Not too many man-made things really deserve true awe, but the pyramids probably qualify. I hope I get to see them for real some time. Very cool choice to put this in black and white...much drama is added. GOTTA SEE IT IN LARGE ON BLACK. And not that it deducts anything from this amazing shot, but the sky is photoshopped, and there's a definite giveaway to that if you look hard.

And Damn...that "go to" list is getting longer and longer as a result of writing this blog....Iceland, Venice, the Canadian Rockies, and even the end of the earth. Oh well, at least I can see them all in HDR.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Although your last coloured shots are amazing...HD.....I'm really taken with the black and whites.....I could almost believe the horse is a unicorn....and I love the simplicity and geometry of this last one....