Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 2007 HDR Pic of the Month


Japanese Cooking, originally uploaded by /\ltus. Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

Not an easy thing to do...picking one pic over the month of pics. I think it probably has to do with my mood at the time of choosing more than anything. The choice came to rest on this one above, originally from the search word "warm". Here it is in large. The character of the pot's shadow in the sand, and the embers, and the woodgrain and the color of the foreground pot. Your eye is not drawn to one spot, but to a series of spots, and then they start over again. This pic has fascinated me every time I look at it. Really takes you to a place, and a Zen one at that. But who could have argued if I had picked either of these following mention-worthy pics, because they do the same: soul, or spring.

Fttingly, but unexpectedly, I have noticed in looking at these three words that I think I like them together: warm, soul, spring.

No comments:

Previous Pics