Monday, March 31, 2008

April 1, 2008 HDR Thriller (honeymoon)

This great shot (HAVE A LOOK IN LARGE ON BLACK) came up with the search word "honeymoon"...chosen while listening tonight to Aimee Mann's Red Vines (link to listen below)...cool song with both a hook AND classic Mann poetry:

Red Vines (Listen Here)
They're all still on their honeymoon
just read the dialogue balloon
everyone loves you--why should they not?
And I'm the only one who knows
that Disneyland's about to close
I don't suppose you'd give it a shot
knowing all that you've got
are cigarettes and Red Vines...

2 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

images said...

I saw one photography search engine with free photos from Flickr.
Please check this link rotavacx.com

It can help you more than most sites because it has some cool visual search tools. You’ll find what you need in seconds.