Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008 HDR Thriller (inside out)


Japanese Cooking, a Flickr upload by /\ltus. Click on pic to see it in Flickr.

I've not done this before in 238 posts...I am reprising a photo. This one appeared in a post from the very first month I started this blog using the term "warm". It showed up again in this search, and I somehow regard sort of like an old friend. So I am going to post it again for those who may not have seen it the first time around. Definitiely A MUST SEE IN LARGE ON BLACK. I think this is just a sensational shot that shows so much of HDR's positive qualities. Look at the soil texture, at the wood grain, the embers, the pot texture, the pot shadow. It's all very real and very zen.

1 comment:

paisley said...

this is a spectacular photo.. i missed it first time around too,,, so i for one am thrilled that you reprised it for us here......