Saturday, July 14, 2007

July 14, HDR Thriller (end of the world)


castle at the end of the world, originally uploaded by •milky joe•. Click on pic, see it in Flickr.

I got to thinking from the last post that if the end of the world is a location, there must be other good HDR shots taken from there. Well, 149 came up in the search, but I stopped at this one. I think it's safe to say that I could go to the end of the world and would be unlikely to top it. NO JOKING>>>YOU GOTTA GOTTA SEE IT IN LARGE. Truly a fantastic shot, expertly processed.

3 comments:

Kim said...

such incredible detail and atmosphere HD !!!

HDReader said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Kim. It's definitely on my favorites list. And it took me right to Wagner in the soundtrack from Excalibur.

paisley said...

it never ceases to amaze me the way these photos look like fantasies.. this is excellent....